Relevant information presented in an understandable and structured way
Objective and up-to-date research on complex issues, based on relevant data. The systematic observation, analysis and interpretation of all relevant markets have always been part of our core competencies. We prepare the resulting findings in a comprehensible manner, a sound basis for decision-making in your real estate business.
- Observation of all market segments
- Preparation of market indicators
- Preparation of location and market ratings
- Conception and updating of real estate or location-oriented spatial and management information systems
- Econometric analyses
- National and regional price forecasts
By means of GIS-based data, it is possible to calculate, among other things, densification potentials and densification reserves for entire municipalities and regions, or even small-scale heat differences during the summer months with parcel precision. Our GIS analyses are based on a wide variety of questions for a holistic result.
- Market observations in Switzerland (construction investments, construction volume, construction prices)
- Collection of basic data such as building volumes, areas, building elements and materials
- Market potential analyses and prospects for building materials, building products, building elements and construction-specific services
Support of various institutions in writing market reports as well as in analyzing individually selected real estate market data. The regional focus and our expertise in the real estate sector make the reports a promising PR and communication tool.
- Real estate investments: application of portfolio theory in the context of real estate investments, pricing and option models, and market risk modeling.
- Regional economics: study of urban as well as regional economic structures and key industries, analysis of location qualities and factors.
- Spatial and demographic development: modeling of specific population and job developments, needs assessment for buildings and infrastructures.