Real Estate Finance and Taxes
Calculations and consulting on all relevant types of taxes in the real estate sector.
Tax law experts calculate taxes around your real estate and advise you on financing for planned real estate projects.
Keep track of the federal tax jungle in Switzerland:
- Real estate or property tax (property tax, assessed in about half of the cantons)
- Property Gains Tax (relevant in all cantons)
- Property Transfer Tax (assessed in about half of the cantons)
- Notary and land registry fees for land transactions or for the establishment of easements and deeds of debt
- Value added tax for so-called opted properties
- Direct subject taxes on real estate income and partly on real estate gains at the federal, cantonal, municipal, church levels
Taxes play an essential role in all real estate transactions. Particularly in the case of portfolio transactions and company sales, there is usually a lot of room for optimization. We answer your questions and calculate the tax consequences to be expected as well as any tax burdens that may pass to the person buying the property.
Determine property gains tax burdens using assessments and appraisals that you can submit to the tax authorities as part of property gains tax declarations.