Transaction data Acquisition of transaction data for over 20 years.
For more than 20 years, we have been systematically compiling data on the real estate transactions published in Switzerland. In our transaction database, we collect more than 20,000 arm’s-length transactions every year in the owner-occupied sector and approximately 500 transactions from investment-property transactions. In addition, we provide data on nearly 20,000 new leases for rental apartments and 2000 contracts for office space annually.
Real estate prices
- Transaction prices: Annual acquisition of over 20,000 arm's-length transactions in the home-ownership sector and approximately 500 investment property transactions.
- Rental prices: Almost 20,000 new leases from rented housing and 2,000 office-space leases are assessed annually.
- Asking prices: Full-scale surveys of both print media and the most important Internet platforms comprises approximately 600,000 properties annually in the areas of rented and owner-occupied flats as well as the single-family housing sector.
- Transactions: Calculation of net and gross initial yields for all of Switzerland and major Swiss centres, based on more than 2,000 monitored transactions.
- Properties in the portfolio: Analyses of the yields of directly held property portfolios, based on Investment Property Databank (IPD) data.
- Indirect investments: Calculation of the total return of share certificates for real estate companies (WUPIX-A®), real estate funds (WUPIX-F®) and real estate investment foundations (KGAST-Immo-Index). WUPIX-A® and WUPIX-F® comprise the development of the entire Swiss market for listed indirect real estate investments.