Real Estate Development
Real Estate Development
Foundations for far-reaching decisions
Your advice at any stage of real estate development (idea, vision, pre-project, project, marketing, leasing, sale, use, redevelopment, etc.) until the end of the life of a property.
Expertise across the entire real estate development phase for sustainable success.
The first step is to set the course for successful real estate development.
- Urban, neighborhood and settlement development
- Location and market analyses
- Property and object evaluation
- Acquisition Valuations
- Target group definitions
- Utilization concepts
- Product definition
- Scenarios and risks
A clear and sustainable concept for your property. The implementation of ideas and visions is based on planning procedures and clearly formulated specifications.
- Securing land
- Determination of planning procedures
- Competitions, study commissions, test planning
- Evaluation of planning partners
- Product definition, space program, specifications,
- Profitability and risk analyses
The focus is on the success of the project at all levels: suitability for the users, the economic viability of the project, approvability and the long-term investment horizon.
- Definition of standard, appearance and quality
- Ensuring market and future viability
- Ongoing review of profitability (investment appraisal)
- Coordination of the specialist planning teams
- Owner’s trust
- Marketing strategies and concepts
Support the client during project implementation in monitoring quality, costs and deadlines.
- Owner support/representation
- Controlling Construction Project Management
- Coaching, mediation
- Marketing support
- Project, investor and user communication
Real estate development during the utilization phase.
- Consulting and evaluation (maintenance and repair)
- Operational and management consulting
- Concepts for comprehensive refurbishments
- Development consulting at the end of the life cycle
Knowledge for communities of revenues and costs that will be incurred.
- Estimation of all revenues (taxes, taxes, fees, rents) and costs (investments, infrastructure, operating costs, depreciation, etc.)
- Presentation of financial planning over 30 years
- Sensitivity analyses
- Calculation of development scenarios (such as change in density, uses, time horizon, target audience) with corresponding financial outcome.