Construction costs analysis Data pool with construction-projects-analysis and benchmarking functions
- Unique data pool with construction projects throughout Switzerland
- Powerful analysis and benchmarking functions
Your tool for analysing construction functions
- Reliable, consistent and transparent fundamentals and key figures for the budgeting process of new and remodelled buildings
- Web application: centrally maintained database solution, always up-to-date and available
- The building database of Wüest Partner with approximately 1,500 properties can be stored in the application so that the corresponding properties can be loaded and statistically evaluated in the comparison cockpit
- The building database is constantly updated by Wüest Partner: indexing of existing data sets and enhancements with new data from public sources and renowned companies and investors in the construction and real estate sectors.
- The user decides whether and in what form (anonymous or open) his/her properties should be included in the data pool.
- Acquisition of property data: construction projects (new builds and remodelling/conversions) can be assessed at any stage of the project (strategic planning/preliminary studies, preliminary project/cost estimation up to construction completion/billing)
- Data import: importing from prevalent building-management software eliminates time-intensive and error-prone data collection
- Project search: differentiated filter and search functions for the identification of relevant reference properties
- Detailed data display from the building database
- Analysis and comparison: juxtaposition of your own projects and reference projects from the data pool, key values at the individual property level and results set (Statistical evaluations)
- Benchmarking: standard key figures (form quotients and key cost values) and flexible structure for the evaluation of individual parameters